Harvard Med Conference on Integrative Medicine, Pain, Addiction and Yoga & Ayurveda
You are cordially invited to the 2nd International Conference on Integrative Medicine, Yoga and Ayurveda.
This year’s theme is pain and addiction management. Experts and policymakers from all over the world are coming together on May 20 and 21 at the Harvard Medical School in Boston.
Top Reasons To Attend
1. Help Healing the Hurt:
a) Be a contributor to heal those who are suffering from pain
b) Be a contributor to heal the victims of opioid addition epidemic
2. Learn from world-class researchers, experts and practitioners
3. Key-notes by the authorities in these subject areas
4. Practical learning workshops
5. PACE credits for NAMA members (attendance may be used for apply for Category 2 CME credits)
6. Network with other Yoga, Ayurveda and integrative health professionals
7. Meet with government officials and policy makers
8. Affordable fees
9. In the heart of the medical hub of Boston
We have very limited seats available for this great event where some of the best experts in the world will share their knowledge and experience in Yoga, Ayurveda, Pain and Addiction Management.
Please register today since seats are limited.
Check our web-site to find out the list of guests and speakers and the program schedule and to register: Visit: http://indoushealth.com/2017-conference/