Meet the Leadership
The MassAFP's Board of Directors works to further the organization's mission, comprising family physician members from around the Commonwealth and across the spectrum of practice settings. This group is responsible for the direction of the organization and governs, develops policy and sets the course – always framed around MassAFP’s mission.
Committee and Workgroup Chairs take responsibility for supplementing the work of the board. They, along with their committee members, align their work with the strategic goals of the organization and work on addressing any specific immediate needs of the organization.
- President David Gilchrist
- President-Elect Jennifer Sparks
- Vice-President Pablo Hernandez-Itriago
- Treasurer Michele Parker
- Board Chair Flora Sadri
- Director Khalil Alleyne
- Director Emily Chin
- Director Johvonne Claybourne
- Director Miguel Concepcion
- Director Deborah Erlich
- Director Gail Fayre
- Director Julie Johnston
- Director Michael Richardson
- Director Randi Sokol
- Resident Director Devorah Donnell
- Resident Alternate Director Abirami Raveendran
- Student Director Ashley Millette
- Student Alternate Director Tiantian White
- AAFP Delegate Dennis Dimitri
- AAFP Delegate Thomas C. Hines
- AAFP Alt. Delegate Joseph W. Gravel Jr.
- AAFP Alt. Delegate Kami S. Phillips
Conflict of Interest:
In accordance with MassAFP policy, members of the MassAFP Board of Directors are required to provide MassAFP with a statement regarding actual or potential conflicts of interest. Conflict of interest statements for individual directors are available upon request. Requests should be directed to the Executive Director, Becky Wimmer.
Past Presidents roster.