2018 Immunization Updates Save the Date
Save the Date!
The Massachusetts Department of Public Health Immunization Program is pleased announce the 2018 Immunization Updates
Registration for the Immunization Updates will open in early April.
Conference topics will include:
· MIIS updates, including ways to improve data quality and bi-directionality
· VFC compliance/vaccine storage and handling (meets the annual VFC training requirement)
· Updates to the 2018 childhood and adult immunization schedules
· School immunization data
· Strategies to build vaccine confidence
· Current trends in the epidemiology of vaccine preventable diseases
· and more…
We are also offering a “brown bag” networking lunch from 12:15 – 1:30 p.m. at selected locations for those interested. More details to follow in April.
You can find up-to-date information on Immunization Updates on the Events page of the Immunization Program website.« Back to Events List Page